Listen: Episode 365 (August 13/21)
Chatting with Matt Thompson of Fort Elgin – Music Raft Open Mic at Bayfront is coming up Saturday August 21, 7pm, hosted by Aisha Barrow (Lifeandthetribe) and Heather Valley. Fort Elgin is all about cultivating community through their events – including house shows, coffee outside, you can book their canoe to take out on the water (free of charge), live music in alternate venues, and helping you to facilitate events.
Intro & outro music by Devin Bateson
- Dooms Children – “Flower Moon” Doom’s Children
- The Ruddy Ruckus – “Hold On My Love” Wentworth And Main
- Teddy’s Atlas – “Scotch Tape” Laugh! Cry! Die!
- LifeandtheTribe – “Better” Eye-Sha: Extended
- Heather Valley – “It’s A Good Life If You Don’t Weaken” Wildflower Radio
- Geographer – “Hollow (Do You?)”
- JP Saxe – “Tension” Dangerous Levels Of Introspection
- Valley – “All The Animals I Drew As A Kid” sucks to see you doing better